Optimising spraying is easy with the Goizper nozzle range.
The choice of nozzle is vital for the success of a phytotherapeutic (phytosanitary) treatment.
A treatments biological effectiveness is largely believed to depend on the coverage and the size of the droplets from the nozzle.
For correct nozzle selection, it is important to bear in mind the following:
- Select the right droplet size as indicated on the phytosanitary product label.
- Choose the nozzle according to the
- spray print.
- Volume to be sprayed (follow the instructions on the label).
- Speed of user movement.
- Select the working pressure with the pressure regulator that Goizper incorporates in its equipment. For example, a droplet size allows the wind drift effect to be avoided by using low pressures with the regulator at 1.5 bar.
- Check the pattern or spray print and flow.
Goizper has developed a complete range of specific nozzles for herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
- Fan nozzles, nozzles for selective post-emergency herbicides requiring large coverage and an even spread.
- Low drift fan nozzles, designed to reduce the drift with good coverage both at 1.5 and 3 bar. Especially recommended for pre-emergency herbicide and systemic post-emergency treatments.
- Deflector nozzles, wide angle nozzles for herbicide application, generally in pre-emergency when spraying is required with larger droplets.
- Induced air (foam) nozzles specific for the application of non-selective herbicides (e.g. Glifosato) where spraying is needed with larger droplets to reduce the risk of drift.
- Disc and special nozzles. Recommended for fungicides and insecticides (fine droplets) in crops requiring total coverage and good penetration.
The range of Goizper nozzles meets
- ISO international flow colour codes.
- British coding standards
- Standard ISO measures compatible for use in other equipment.