Recommendations for use and regulations
MAINTENANCE FOR LONG SPRAYER LIFE
- Depressurise the sprayer and clean it with water after every use.
- If the nozzle is obstructed, clean it with water and do not use metal objects.
- If the handle filter blocks, remove it and clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer under protection to avoid frosts and strong heat (between 5º and 30ºC).
- To extend the life of the seals, regularly apply a few drops of oil or grease to all moving parts.
EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT APPLICATIONS
- Always follow the indications and doses that the product manufacturer puts on its labels for the treatment you are going to give.
USES AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
- To avoid ingestion of the product, do not eat, drink or smoke while performing the treatments.
- Do not spray agricultural chemical products on people, animals (except for specific models), or electrical installations.
- Do not perform treatments in strong wind or heat.
- In the event of intoxication, consult your doctor and show him the product packaging.
- Never pour product or cleaning waste near running water, wells, etc., that are going to be used by humans or animals.
- Use suitable protective equipment such as masks, goggles, gloves, footwear, etc. to avoid the treatment products coming into contact with the skin, mouth and eyes.